Thanks for visiting!
I know how much courage it can take to reach out for help through counseling and I am so glad you did. You deserve to be well and feel better and I want to help get you there. Many people struggle with life concerns for years and feel like they've tried everything and it is still not working. You are not alone in these feelings and you don't have to be alone in your journey toward recovery. I want to help you live authentically and fully without limitations. I want you to discover who you are at your fullest potential and to love that person with all your heart.
I offer individual, group and couples therapy focused on:
- Improving your body image
Improving your self-esteem
- Developing and deepening your healthy connections with others
- Bringing you increased zest and energy for life
- Increasing clarity about yourself and others
- Increasing your sense of authenticity in how you live your life
- Increasing your empowerment to take action in relationships and other situations
- Decreasing the use of eating coping behaviors such as bingeing, purging, restricting, or overexercising
- Decreasing the use of other coping behaviors such as cutting, skin-picking, use of alcohol or drugs, or unhealthy relationships
- Recovering from sexual assault or abuse
Five Points and Eastside Locations 706-389-8161